Utilizing human-centered design thinking methodologies, SpEC and its members help the government better understand its needs and connect to the “art of the possible” by engaging a broader, diverse innovation ecosystem. SpEC engages its membership, strategic partners, and networks to identify potential technology solutions and manage the project through development, testing, and fielding.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Gain opportunities to collaborate, network, and team on technology solutions
- Access proprietary tools, apps, and events to gain knowledge and insight on Government acquisition methodologies, procedures, and technology needs
- Increase engagement and network with key government technology offices
- Access opportunities across the entire network through SpEC strategic and government partners
MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO ANY ENTITY THAT IS:
- Permitted to do business with the Department of Defense and that has technology and expertise relevant to the SpEC focus areas
- Interested in accelerating and improving the discovery, development, and deployment of new technology solutions for operational and Warfighter readiness of the United States military
- Committed to bridging the growing innovation gap between the United States military and non-governmental sector to ensure the military has access to the most innovative technologies available
Members work collaboratively to connect the United States military to its cutting-edge knowledge and technology solutions. Membership spans the entire innovation ecosystem including:
SpEC membership is powered by NSTXL. By clicking join, you will be redirected to the NSTXL website to fill out the SpEC membership application.